Engineering & Support
At Fine Entry Marine we are committed to providing thorough and efficient service to vessel operators worldwide.
We recognise the need to maximise the operational availability of every vessel and will work along side each client to ensure they received effective, reliable support.
Our parts and equipment supply provides the ultimate source for all your vessel needs, from the smallest part right through to custom fabricated components. We provide this at competitive rates.
Available 24 hours a day, our qualified personnel have the resources and experience to provide emergency response. Service, Maintenance, Re-Fit, Mobilisation and De-mobilisation can be delivered on location or at our waterfront premises in Geraldton.
- Propeller Shafting
- Machining and Fitting of new and repaired marine components
- Rudder replacement or repairs
- Bearing replacement
- Drive alignments
- Aluminium fabrication and welding
- Stainless Steel fabrication and welding
- Mild Steel fabrication and welding
- Line boring
- Optalign Laser alignment
- Planned maintenance systems
- Fleet support